18 bedroom detached house for saleTrenewydd Farm & Cottages, Moylegrove, Nr Cardigan, Pembrokeshire, SA43
- Impressive lifestyle change opportunity
- Established 6 holiday cottages complex
- Great potential to grow the business further
- Substantial 4 bedroom main farmhouse with 1 bed annexe
- 6 holiday cottages with Visit Wales 4 Star Grading
- 1x4 bed, 1x3 bed, 3x2 bed, 1x1 bed
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Pasture paddocks and fields
- EPC Rating = D
Impressive lifestyle change opportunity.
Trenewydd Farm Holiday Cottages enjoys a delightful coastal location just outside the famous Pembrokeshire Coast National Park with its miles of award winning beaches and stunning coastline while the equally impressive Ceredigion Heritage Coast (renowned for its dolphins) is just as close across the River Teifi estuary.
It is only about 1.5 miles south west from the picturesque village of St Dogmaels on the above river that provides for all the day to day needs, including schools, shops, a post office, restaurants and traditional village pubs, along with the impressive ruins of the 12th Century Abbey.
Just across the river is the popular market town of Cardigan with its own award winning renovated castle, dating to the 11th and 12th Century.
Good road connections provide quick access to other neighbouring towns in the surrounding counties including Carmarthen and the A48 M4 link road to the south east (about 27 miles) taking you onto Swansea (about 58 miles), Cardiff (about 98 miles) the Severn Bridge and beyond.
Trenewydd is a very successful holiday complex, which includes 6 letting units, a 4 bedroom farmhouse (ideal for bed and breakfast) with attached one bedroom annexe and an outdoor heated swimming pool which has the benefit of solar heating. The views from the property extend across the surrounding countryside towards Cardigan. This is a turnkey business, with numerous bookings already in the diary. For those looking for the ‘Good Life’, there are about 8 acres (stms – subject to measured survey) including three paddocks, and facilities to keep chickens.
Trenewydd offers considerable potential to a couple or family looking for a wonderful place to live, combined with a good income. The immaculate cottages have attained a Visit Wales 4 star accreditation and there is also dedicated, high speed broadband in all cottages and the farmhouse. The farmhouse can be separated into 2 wings – the main wing offers extremely spacious family accommodation and is also capable of offering accommodation for bed and breakfast guests. The smaller self contained wing would be ideal for an elderly relative – or indeed it could be used as a separate holiday let or even further bed and breakfast accommodation. There is no onward chain with this sale.
There is great potential to grow the business further including looking at a camping/touring caravan site in the fields (subject to planning) and equestrian holidays by adapting the workshop with stables etc.
Photographs taken 2016/17
Please see brochure on the Savills website for detailed information or contact us to send you one.
Acreage: 8 Acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68150420.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS170078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.