4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBraywick Road, Maidenhead
- INCENTIVES AVAILABLE
- EXCLUSIVE BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT
- ELEGANTLY DESIGNED FAMILY HOMES
- CONVENIENTLY POSITIONED
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- 1768 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* NEW SHOW HOME* * Part Exchange Available * An exclusive collection of nine elegantly designed four bedroom family homes in a cul-de-sac setting. Bellworthy Close is conveniently positioned on the edge of Braywick, close to both the picturesque riverside village of Bray and Maidenhead town.
Prepare to be impressed by the nine, luxurious homes in this exclusive collection. Each is unique, individually-designed and carefully crafted from a rich palette of finishes and decorative detail, providing abundant, light-filled, living space, the finestcontemporary specification and stylish, terraced gardens. A new home at Bellworthy Close places you within a few minutes’ walk of Maidenhead station and the town centre beyond.
With a riverside location, close to the beautiful village of Bray and within easy reach of historic Windsor, Eton and Taplow, you’ll find that everything you need - and want - is on hand at Bellworthy Close. Whether you’re looking for
excellent private or state educational establishments, top-class sporting facilities, shopping or entertainment, you won’t have far to travel.
Set back off Braywick Road, just a few minutes’ walk from Maidenhead station, these new four-bedroom detached and semi-detached homes are perfectly placed for anyone working locally or commuting further afield. With elevations of
red-brick, smooth cream render or a combination of both and individual details ranging from curved porch canopies to double-gabled rooflines, each new home is unique - inside and out.
Kitchen / Family / Dining Area 14' 8" x 14' 3" ( 4.47m x 4.34m )
Living Room 20' 1" x 13' ( 6.12m x 3.96m )
Master Bedroom 16' 9" x 10' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 16' 9" x 8' 10" ( 5.11m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 3 14' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 4 18' 6" x 9' 5" ( 5.64m x 2.87m )
This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer. Roger Platt have yet to verify the information derived from these plans because of the stage of construction.
Show Home Images
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD116275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.