4 bedroom terraced house for saleCotehele Avenue, Prince Rock, PLYMOUTH
- NO CHAIN
- PERIOD FEATURES
- LARGE REAR YARD
- LARGE KITCHEN
- FOUR BEDROOM
- CENTRAL LOCATION
NO CHAIN, ORIGINAL FIRE PLACES, LARGE KITCHEN. this property is a large mid terraced period property that is enviously situated near the city centre. With all bedrooms being extremely spacious and some outside space this property is not one to be missed!!! Call today to book your viewing.
***GUDIE PRICE £165,000-£175,000***
This property is situated in the highly sought after area of Prince Rock. It is extremely spacious throughout and is free of a chain. It has maintained some original features keeping its authenticity, and setting off a charismatic atmosphere. Viewing's are highly recommended to appreciate this wonderful property. So call today to book your viewing on 01752 662777.
Front facing double glazed obscure door
Front facing single glazed door, under stair cupboard and radiator,
Front facing double glazed bay window, radiator, telephone and TV point. Open fire place with tiled feature surround.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.53m )
Rear facing double glazed window, original built in storage cupboard and gas with feature surround.
Kitchen/diner 21' 2" into recess x 11' 8" into recess ( 6.45m into recess x 3.56m into recess )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, gas oven and hob with cooker hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Built in original storage cupboards. Radiator, two side facing double glazed windows and a double glazed door to the side elevation.
Rear facing obscure double glazed window, fitted cupboard and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 9" max into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.50m max into bay x 3.58m )
Front facing double glazed bay window, radiator and open fire place with original tiled feature surround
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 9" max ( 3.73m x 3.58m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator and open fire place with original tiled feature surround.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Side and rear facing double glazed window
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.62m x 1.70m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator and open fire place with feature surround
Side facing double glazed obscure window, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, wc and chrome heated towel rail.
Low maintenance, fully enclosed garden with areas for shrubs and mature plants. Rear access to service lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68160458.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.