1 bedroom flat for saleLampits, Hoddesdon
- A One Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Lounge, Kitchen & Luxury Bathroom
- Communal Grounds & Garage En-Bloc
- NO CHAIN
- Adjacent to Hoddesdon Town Centre
A great opportunity to acquire this spacious and well presented one bedroom first floor flat which benefits from a PRIVATE GARAGE situated adjacent to Hoddesdon High Street and Town Centre. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
COMING SOON - Situated adjacent to Hoddesdon High Street and Town Centre this spacious one bedroom first floor flat offers a PRIVATE GARAGE and is being offered with NO CHAIN. The accommodation incorporates many other features which include GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA RADIATORS and DOUBLE GLAZING, views towards the river and well maintained communal grounds. An internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Main communal front door leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to all floors.
Main front door leading to:
With built in storage cupboard and bin store cupboard, radiator, bamboo flooring and door to bedroom, bathroom and lounge.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.45m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window with views towards the river, radiator, TV point and bamboo flooring.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, sink unit, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 9' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with views towards the new river, radiator and built in double wardrobes.
Comprising a shower bath with wall mounted shower unit and screen, sink unit and vanity below, low level flush WC, tiled walls and tiled flooring, built in cupboard, low voltage lighting, radiator and double glazed window.
Communal grounds laid to lawn. GARAGE EN BLOC.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68162063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.