3 bedroom flat for saleKing Street, Plymouth
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NO CHAIN
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- FANTASTIC CENTRAL LOCATION
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO AMENITIES
- SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- SECURE TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM
A well presented three double bedroom second floor flat situated in the heart of the city centre. Close to amenities, perfect for a buyer who wants everything Plymouth has to offer on their doorstep. Other benefits include an allocated parking space, telephone entry system and open plan living.
This well presented three double bedroom second floor flat is situated right in the heart of the city centre, close to shops and amenities, There are two large cupboards in the hall, one of which is ideal for storage and the other neatly houses the water tank. The hall itself measures a whopping 30 feet, with doors for all rooms coming off of it. The rooms include; three double bedrooms, family bathroom, well presented fitted kitchen, large lounge/diner and two storage cupboards. The property is neutrally decorated throughout and also includes a modern electric fire with clean finished white surround in the lounge/diner. Previously tenanted, this property speaks out to both investors and first time buyers alike. Please call the Mutley Plain office on 01752662777 to arrange a viewing.
Front entrance door opens to a hallway with two cupboards and one housing the immersion tank.
Lounge/diner 23' 10" x 10' 8" max ( 7.26m x 3.25m max )
Front and rear facing single glazed window, telephone, Tv point and electric fire with a clean white finished surround and a door opening onto a Juliet balcony.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces and sink/drainer. Electri oven and hob with cooker hood and plumbing for a washig machine. Rear facing single glazed window
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.10m )
Front facing single glazed window
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
Front facing single glazed window
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 8' 2" ( 4.29m x 2.49m )
Rear facing single glazed window
Rear facing double glazed window, wash hand basin, bath, electric shower, low level wc and extractor fan
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68173586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.