2 bedroom apartment for saleHollow Lane, Shinfield, Reading, RG2
- FINAL APARTMENT AVAILABLE!
- BRAND NEW two bedroom apartment
- Includes INTEGRATED appliances
- EXCELLENT transport links
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- 10 YEAR structural warranty
- PARKING & external storage
FINAL APARTMENT AVAILABLE!
A BRAND NEW well designed 2 bedroom apartment offering ample space, high ceilings and natural light. Finished to a high specification throughout with a contemporary kitchen INCLUDING integrated appliances. The apartment has private access, ALLOCATED PARKING and an external storage unit. This apartment is nestled within a small collection of properties located in the picturesque village of Shinfield. Benefitting from local amenities and beautiful scenery, Aragon House also has EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS to Reading and Wokingham allowing a flexible lifestyle.
Kitchen/Living Room 7.49m (24'7) x 2.74m (9')
Master bedroom 3.68m (12'1) x 3.51m (11'6)
Bedroom 2 4.22m (13'10) x 1.98m (6'6)
Please note that the floor plans and images shown are taken from various show properties within the development and feature fittings, décor, flooring and soft furnishings are not included as standard. The images also reflect a number of different designs and layouts.
From Reading proceed up London Road and at the roundabout take the first exit onto the A327. Continue on the A327/Shinfield Road for approximately 2.5 miles, then at the roundabout take the second exit and stay on the A327/Shinfield Road. Continue on Shinfield road, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Hollow Lane. After approximately 0.2miles turn left onto Oatlands Road (unmade), the properties will be on the left.
*High gloss kitchen units
*Integrated fridge/freezer, oven and single dishwasher
*Stainless steel sink and drainers
*Recessed down-lighting. Under cabinet lighting
*Hard wearing laminate flooring in kitchen area
Bathroom and En-suites
*Ceramic wall and floor tiles
*White Roca sanitary ware
*Roca vanity units
*Thermostatic bath/shower mixer with glazed bath screen
*Thermostatic shower where applicable
*Shaver sockets to all bathrooms
*White LED down-lights
Doors and windows:
*Separate composite front door with 3 point locking feature
*White 2 panel internal doors with chrome handles
*PVCu double glazed windows.
*White and grey walls with smooth white ceilings
*White switches and sockets throughout
*Carpets throughout excluding bathrooms and kitchens
* BT satellite and aerial points to all living rooms
* TV points to all bedrooms
*Sky compatibility to all properties
*NEST thermostat with smart heating control including phone app integration
*Mains wired some detectors
*Personal access to high security external storage unit
* 10 year insurance buildmark cover through Aedis
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68173673.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 79685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.