3 bedroom apartment for saleCinnabar Wharf, Wapping
- Modern Built Riverside Apartment
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
- Terrace with Views of the River Thames
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Secure Parking Space
- Close to the Historic St Katharine's Docks
- Close to Tower Hill and Wapping Stations
- Easy Access to the City and Canary Wharf
Ea2 are pleased to offer for sale this luxury 3 double bedroom riverside Apartment situated within one of Wapping's most prestigious and sought after developments. Offering an open plan kitchen, reception, 2 bathrooms, secure underground parking and a terrace overlooking the River Thames. 24 hour concierge and within easy access to St Katharine's Dock, the City and Canary Wharf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68180690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27199334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ea2 Estate Agency, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.