3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeatherfield Place, Ashton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 2DP
- Modern Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Popular Residential Location
- Easy Reach of Preston City Centre
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Downstairs W.C
- Master Bedroom With Modern En-Suite
- Driveway Parking & Gardens
***ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! - MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED IN A QUIET & POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN ASHTON*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this modern three bedroom semi detached property, situated in a quiet and popular residential location in Ashton. Ideally positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links, highly regarded schools and just a short distance from the Preston City centre, this superb property offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern dining kitchen, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further good size bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts beautiful laid to lawn front and rear gardens with family patio area and driveway parking for up to two vehicles. Early viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.