4 bedroom country house for saleSt Veep, Lostwithiel, Cornwall
- Characterful, period cottage.
- Four bedrooms.
- Large, level gardens.
- Plenty of off road parking.
- No immediate neighbours.
- Small hamlet near to Lerryn.
- Oil fired heating.
- Paddock and large barn by separate negotiation.
This is a wonderful, extended cottage located on the edge of St Veep, a small hamlet close to Lerryn. Sitting in large gardens, surrounded by fields there are no immediate neighbours and yet it is close to creeks and the village facilities in Lerryn.
The spacious cottage has been extended and is beautifully presented - ideal as a family home or large holiday let. There is a large sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen and a study/ playroom. The fourth bedroom and shower room are also on the ground floor, and there are two staircases to the first floor.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The level gardens surround the house on two sides while also backing onto fields. There is an off road parking space, and access off a rear track into the garden if further parking is required.
A large agricultural barn and a level paddock are available to buy by separate negotiation.
Location Information Lerryn is a very picturesque village at the head of a creek forming part of the Fowey Estuary. The village, with its school, two community halls, post office/general stores, Inn and community bus offers facilities for most everyday requirements. A wider range of shopping facilities are available in the historic town of Lostwithiel about three miles away. The extensive list of social organisations in the village currently includes a film club, ladies dining club, Bridge club, History society and Women's Institute. In Lerryn and the surrounding area there are excellent sailing and boating opportunities together with extensive walks in the countryside along the river valleys and the coast.
Property ref: 121_903_4481724
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68183738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4481724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Fowey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.