4 bedroom detached house for saleHome Parc, Polzeath
• Rarely available, an opportunity in a desirable position to purchase a substantial property for an exciting new build property – off plan.
• 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms
• Private garden with countryside views
• Off road parking and integral double garage with planning for an additional double garage
• Planning application: PA15/04309
• In all about 3000 sq ft.
• To be built by the reputable builders Luke & Dingle with over 40 years’ experience.
Please note : Artist impressions and computer generated images have been used for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change.
For sale off plan, an exciting opportunity to secure a large detached property set in a generous plot with easy access of the beaches and coast. The property will be a well-proportioned four bedroom property is an opportunity not to be missed.
Situated in this convenient location within easy access of the beaches at Polzeath, Lundy and Epphaven, with the ever popular villages of both Rock and Port Isaac just a short drive away. The area is best known for its mild climate and outdoor leisure facilities, including sailing, surfing, golf and wonderful walking country over coastal and inland routes. Most every day shopping requirements can be met locally, but Wadebridge, with its town amenities, is only four miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, about 15 miles, and Newquay airport is approximately 20 miles.
To be built with the highest specification of materials, the exteriors are designed to blend into the landscape while still making a sympathetic yet contemporary statement. The houses are thoughtfully arranged, inside and out, with excellent design by the architects. A high quality, contemporary kitchen fitted kitchen with granite work tops and fitted/ integrated high end appliances to be fitted/ to kitchen and utility areas. Natural stone effect, tiled flooring to kitchens and bathrooms with contemporary sanitary fittings to bathrooms.
Mains water and electric. Private drainage. Air Source Heat Pump providing the underfloor heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Bray & Partners, Rock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.