3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLodge Close, Freckleton, PR4
Withdrawn from Market
- NEWLY RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE CENTRE SHOPS & AMENITIES
- STUNNING MODERN KITCHEN INCLUDING APPLIANCES
- BRAND NEW 4 PIECE TILED BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE, EXTENDED DINER & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- 2 GOOD SIZED DOUBLES AND 1 SINGLE BEDROOM
- GARAGE, DRIVEWAY, GAS HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
Harbour Properties are pleased to advertise for sale this stunning, completely refurbished three bedroom semi detached house in the sought after village of Freckleton. The property is in a fantastic location on a quiet cul-de-sac and close to the village centre shops and amenities. The property briefly comprises a good sized entrance hallway, brand new downstairs WC, good size lounge with electric fireplace, striking fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and extended dining area with patio doors to the rear south facing garden. Upstairs the property includes two large double bedrooms, a good size single bedroom and a brand new modern, four piece bathroom. The property also boasts gas central heating, double glazed windows, long driveway, external garage and easily maintained gardens. Please note this property is not in a chain. This house has been fully renovated throughout including brand new kitchen, bathroom, new carpets, new décor and new oak doors throughout. It must be viewed to appreciate the quality of the renovation and workmanship.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68185265.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAR-F1C1Z24SN2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.