3 bedroom detached house for saleGlentworth Road, Kexby, DN21
- Detached Character Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen, Utility, Cloaks
- En Suite Bathroom, Family Bathroom
- Workshop/ Outbuilding & Garage
- Open Field Views, Sought After Village
- Internal Viewing Essential
- EPC Rating - E
Welton Cottage is a unique opportunity to purchase this delightful character cottage set in the picturesque and sought after charming village of Kexby. The property offers attractive well-appointed accommodation briefly comprising; Entrance Lobby, Dining Room, Lounge, Sitting Room, Utility, Breakfast Kitchen, Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms with Master having an En-Suite Bathroom and Family Bathroom. Outside the property stands on a plot with open field views, garden laid to lawn and patio area, outbuilding/workshop and off road parking leading to garage. In the agents opinion, formal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the character and charm that this property offers.
17'8" x 16'3" (5.38m x 4.95m)
7'5" x 5'6" (2.26m x 1.68m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
18'10" x 10'10" (5.74m x 3.3m)
14'1" x 13'7" (4.3m x 4.14m)
10'7" x 10'5" (3.23m x 3.18m)
10 x 2.77m
18'9" x 13'5" (5.72m x 4.1m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
16'9" x 14'2" (5.1m x 4.32m)
5m x 14
16'7" x 15'7" (5.05m x 4.75m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68187293.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIR170119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.