2 bedroom terraced house for saleMelbourne Road, East Ham
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- No onward chain
- An ideal first time purchase
- Close to shops, schools, amenities
- Development potential subject to permissions
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Small in presence but big in stature is the best way to describe this property. As a first time home it has those extra touches that make it that little bit special.On a summer’s day, the food can be cooking inside and out with you milling around the kitchen. The conservatory doors are flung open letting the summer warmth fill the space whilst some of your guests converse amongst themselves as they sit around the patio table, drinks in hand. The giggles of the children playing resonates throughout the property as they play chase in the garden.The location of your new home is easily accessible. The A406 AND A13 are a short drive away. Numerous buses going in all directions are available along Barking Road, the High Streets and a short walk away is East Ham Underground to transport you to your place of work in The City or West End. You will also be falling over yourself with the amount of amenities on offer. Central Park with its many events. The High Street for your shopping needs. Several leisure outlets for keeping fit or learning a new sport and a variety of dining experiences for when you do not want to cook. You will be buying not only a home but a community and a lifestyle.
What the Owner says:
As a first time buyer it was the name initially that attracted me to the property. A small slice of Australia in East Ham! I had to see it and I was so pleased with what I saw it became my home. I have enjoyed everything about it, inside and out. It is not a typical two up two down. Its subtle quirkiness seduced me. There are areas that the new owner will want to reflect their personality on but it is still homely. Outside the vibrancy and cosmopolitan mix makes the area and people very interesting. With such a diverse community comes the variety of shops with culinary delights, restaurants enticing you with meals from around the globe. I am now making way for the new owners to enjoy the same experience
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 13'1 x 11'4 (3.99m x 3.46m)
- Dining Area: 13'1 x 9'3 (3.99m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen: 16'0 at widest point x 10'8 (4.88m x 3.25m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 9'6 (3.99m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 7'0 (3.99m x 2.14m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Area: 11'8 x 5'9 (3.56m x 1.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68188766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51309330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.