Land for saleStalbridge, Sturminster Newton, DT10 2SW
- 97.3 acres (39.4 hectares)
- A block of land currently down to maize, temporary leys & permanent pasture.
- In total 97.33 acres (39.39 ha).
- The proposed boundary is flexible should a buyer require more or less land.
A block of productive land currently down to maize, temporary leys & permanent pasture. 97.33 acres (39.39 ha).
The Bibbern Brook runs along the northern boundary.
Set at the end of a private road the farm enjoys splendid views across open countryside. Stalbridge, within a short drive, cycle or walk, is a small town with a real community feel. It has the award winning Dikes family supermarket, small shops, doctors surgery and public houses. Further afield are Sturminster Newton, Sherborne and Shaftesbury providing further shops, secondary schooling, recreational and commercial facilities. Templecombe (4 miles) has a main line station to Waterloo (2 hours).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68189507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA170059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.