1 bedroom flat for saleSt Albans Road, Watford
- 66% shared ownership apartment
- One Bedroom
- One Bathroom
- Juliet balcony
- Gated underground parking
- Close to Watford Junction station
- Central Watford location
- Spacious size
SHARED OWNERSHIP APARTMENT IN CENTRAL WATFORD. This modern one bedroom apartment is offered on a 66% shared ownership and is ideally located for WATFORD JUNCTION STATION. The property boasts modern interiors and benefits from an allocated underground parking space.
Connells are delighted to offer for sale this SHARED OWNERSHIP THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT OFFERING VIEWS OVER WATFORD. This spacious ONE BEDROOM modern apartment is ideally located close to Watford town centre shops and amenities as well as Watford Junction Station. The property also boasts one bath/shower room, a small balcony area and an allocated underground parking space.
Communal Entrance Hall
Front door, stairs and lifts leading to all floors.
Airing cupboard, video entry phone system.
Lounge 16' x 12' 7" max ( 4.88m x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors, electric heater, telephone point, television point, Juliet balcony, open to kitchen.
Kitchen Area 12' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.76m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, stainless steel sink, work surfaces, integrated oven, hob, cooker hood, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" max x 10' 2" ( 4.19m max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric heater, telephone point.
Heated towel rail, bath with shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point, low level WC, partly tiled.
Courtyard style communal gallery.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68191229.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTF308685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.