2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleArran Drive, Frodsham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £220,000 - £230,000
- Three bedroom dormer bungalow
- End of cul-de-sac position
- Private, enclosed rear garden
- Sought after Overton area
Guide Price £220,000 - £230,000
A three bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow occupying an end of cul-de-sac position in the sought after Overton area. Having only trees to the side and rear alongside its end of cul-de-sac aspect, Arran Drive offers a rare degree of privacy.
Guide Price £220,000 - £230,000
A three bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow occupying an end of cul-de-sac position in the sought after Overton area. Having only trees to the side and rear alongside its end of cul-de-sac aspect, Arran Drive offers a rare degree of privacy. The property is ideally located within easy walking distance of both Manley Road leading out into open countryside, and local amenities such as the Overton Village Store. Internally the versatile accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, extensive lounge with dining portion, third bedroom/study, three piece bathroom suite and a modern fitted kitchen. Both the lounge-diner and kitchen have french doors leading into the rear garden giving the property an excellent flow when it comes to entertaining. The first floor consists of two sizeable double bedrooms with en-suite to master and fitted wardrobes to bedroom two. Externally there is a driveway leading to a detached garage to the front, and a private, enclosed garden to the rear.
PVC double glazed front door, double glazed window to the side elevation, stairs leading to First Floor with two storage cupboards underneath, radiator.
Lounge 22' 7" x 13' 10" ( 6.88m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire, radiator, PVC French Doors leading to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c., vanity unit with inset wash basin and hot and cold taps, heated towel rail.
Study / Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 10' ( 2.87m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, PVC French Doors to the rear garden, wall and base units with work surface over including unit housing combi central heating boiler. Space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, integrated double oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, slate floor.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, space for an office and shelving.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, under eave storage.
En Suite 9' 6" x 4' 6" ( 2.90m x 1.37m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, walk in shower, low level w.c., large wash basin with hot and cold taps.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Driveway leading to the garage, lawned area enclosed by hedges.
Patio with slated path leading to lawned area and second patio at the rear of the garden. Wood gate giving access to the front of the property.
Manual up and over door with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68191553.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.