2 bedroom apartment for saleEastern Quay, 25, Rayleigh Road, Royal Docks, UK
- 2 bedroom
- 2 bathroom (one en-suite)
- Generous balcony with dock views
- Secure underground parking
- 7th floor
- 828 sq/ft (77sq /m)
- Close to West Silvertown & Custom House DLR
- lease length remaining 180 years
- Service charge: £2680 p.a. approx.
- Ground rent: £400 p.a. approx.
An exceptionally bright and spacious two double bedroom apartment with two bathrooms on the 7th floor in a lovely development situated near the Excel Exhibition Centre. The property comprises a spacious lounge and separate dining quarterwith access to a very generous wrap around terrace with amazing dock views.The property comes with secure underground allocated parking and is ideally positioned for local amenities.
The development sits close to West Silvertown/Custom House (DLR) station just minutes from Canary Wharf, Docklands and the City by DLR and journey times will decrease further when the new Crossrail interchange at Custom House is introduced. The regeneration of the Royal Docks and surrounding areas is set to be the largest development of its kind in the UK, transforming a 35-acre site into a state-of-the-art business district.
Property ref: 121_2483_3913180
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68192936.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3913180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.