6 bedroom detached house for saleAbbotswood Road, Streatham, London, SW16
- A much sought after link-detached family house in a quiet location
- Generous accommodation extending to 2538 sq. ft.
- Two reception rooms
- An impressive open-plan kitchen/dining and family room
- Six well-proportioned bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- An impressive 86ft landscaped garden with unique uninterrupted views across the Common
- Direct access out to the Common
- Off street parking and a garage/storage space
- In a prime location on a highly desirable residential road
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market a rare opportunity to own an exceptional link-detached family home in a much sought after location. The property was built in 1928 and has many of the original period features along with extremely well balanced accommodation extending to 2,538 sq. ft. and the advantage of off street parking.
One of the many desirable aspects of this house is the impressive south west facing 86ft landscaped garden to the rear which leads directly on to Tooting Common. It is a beautiful and peaceful outlook and very unique.
The spacious and light accommodation on the ground floor comprises a wide and welcoming entrance hall leading through to a reception room with French doors out to the garden and a substantial open-plan kitchen dining room which is perfect for family life and entertaining. What was originally the garage has been converted into a large utility room and storage space and an extension to the rear of the property has created a study or playroom.
On the split-level first floor landing are six well-proportioned bedrooms ample storage space, a shower room, an en-suite shower room in one of the larger bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is a substantial unconverted loft space with scope to develop and the property could be extended further on the ground floor subject to the necessary planning consents.
Abbotswood Road is situated in a friendly neighbourhood close to the transport links, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants close to Streatham and Balham and within the catchment area for a number of highly regarded schools and nurseries.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68194964.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM160072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.