5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ramsay, 3 William Burn Grove, Whitehill Woods, Rosewell, Edinburgh, EH24
- Magnificent country estate setting
- Overlooking Whitehill House private golf course
- Show home images for demonstration
- Excellent specification throughout
- Double garage
- Private landscaped gardens
- Private resident's tennis court
- NHBC Structural Warranty
- EPC Rating = B
A truly magnificent contemporary 5 bedroom detached home, overlooking Whitehill House Private Golf Course and situated within the spectacular Whitehill country estate.
This unique development is set within the grounds of Whitehill House, one of Scotland's great Tudor Jacobean revival houses, designed by the renowned architect William Burn (1789-1870) for Lord Ramsay.
The estate is set beside the picturesque Whitehill Golf Course designed by the eminent Swiss golf course architect, John Chilver-Stainer, providing the backdrop to the entire estate, with a new Club House, incorporating a small bar and cafe, to which residents are welcome.
Located within 30 minutes drive of the city centre, Whitehill Woods is the opportunity to be part of a truly special secluded country estate, with spectacular views, a private members 18 hole golf course, and a range of beautiful woodland walks.
There are several excellent mountain biking trails within the surrounding countryside which include the Esk Valley Trail.
There are good primary and secondary schools within the local area and a range of fee paying schools are located across Edinburgh.
The local amenties are plentiful including several major supermarkets and Straiton Retail Park.
Whitehill Woods offers a small selection of only 10 exceptional homes, in a magnificent setting in the grounds of the historic Whitehill Estate and on the edge of the Whitehill House Golf Course. These homes have been beautifully styled with contemporary design and showcase light and spacious accommodation throughout.
The magnificent interiors are defined by the exceptionally spacious rooms and excellent specification throughout which address the many needs of modern living.
Open galleries, sizeable bedrooms, plentiful storage, large utility rooms with direct access to both garages and the private landscaped gardens come together to offer flexible family friendly homes.
Each home is complemented by top of the range German designed kitchens with stone worktops and integrated appliances. The bathroom and en suites are finished in Italian ceramic tiling, granite shelving, sleek Vitra sanitary ware and Grohe fittings.
Whitehill Woods is a unique and utterly tranquil location. Viewing of the spectacular Ramsay show home is highly recommended.
Please contact Savills to arrange an appointment 0131 247 3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Square Footage: 4,127 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDD150106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.