1 bedroom flat for saleChurch Road, Oldswinford , Stourbridge, DY8
- BACK FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
- Grade II listed Building
- New and Extended 125 Year Lease
- Popular Oldswinford Address
- Close to Stourbridge Junction
- Newly Renovated
- One Bedroom
- Shower Room
- Parking and Single Garage
* FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY* Walton and Hipkiss are delighted to present this one bedroom newly renovated studio apartment in the centre of Oldswinford, an extremely popular and sought after area. Set within a Grade II listed building this property beautifully blends traditional with contemporary and is tastefully finished to a very high standard with an uber-modern shower-room and kitchen. The location is central to this property's appeal. Being within walking distance of Oldswinford village and a stones throw from Stourbridge Junction train station, this is ideal for COMMUTERS travelling within the Midlands and beyond. We also think this would be perfect for national and international students at the nearby Oldswinford Hospital School, making it a sound purchase for investment buyers seeking a reliable rental property. With the added benefit of off-road parking and a single garage, this property really does have it all and we would advise viewings early to avoid any disappointment. *The property has a rough rental valuation of £550 pcm and a combined service and maintenance charge of £75 per month* Overall this property withholds perfection for any single professionals or First time buyers!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4441747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.