3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorris Close, Croydon
Withdrawn from Market
- EPC EER C
- Semi-Detached House
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- 0.6 Miles from Elmers End Train Station
- Superbly presented Throughout
- Large Log Cabin in Garden
- Southerly Facing rear Garden
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Down Stairs WC
- Side Access
A superbly presented modern three bedroom semi-detached house situated within this quiet cul-de-sac, conveniently located only 0.6 miles from Elmers End train station and tram stop.
This bright & airy home benefits from off road parking for two cars, side access, a down stairs WC, a large log cabin, and a low maintenance southerly facing rear garden.
The accommodation comprises master bedroom with a full range of built in wardrobes and a newly fitted en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, a three piece family bathroom suite, large loft space, a modern fitted kitchen with serving hatch and a spacious 18'6 open plan lounge/ dining room with double doors leading onto the private rear garden.
Furthermore, this property sits less than half a mile from a number of well regarded primary schools, walking distance of the open green spaces of Ashburton Playing fields, and within easy reach of the local Tesco superstore and David Lloyd fitness club.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68208659.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7978424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.