3 bedroom town house for saleDoncaster Gardens, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5
- Three/Four Bedroom Town House
- Reception Room
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Reception Room/Bedroom Three
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Low Mainteance Rear Garden with Storage Shed
- Front Garden with ample parking
- EPC Rating E
- 1301 sq ft/120.8 sq m
Generously proportioned and flooded with natural light, this three/four bedroom, two bathroom mid terrace townhouse is situated in a quiet cul de sac in close proximity to South Ruislip, Eastcote, Northolt High Streets offering a selection of shops, cafes and restaurants.The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall with access to a utility room, a spacious reception room/bedroom three, bedroom four with a door leading onto the rear garden. To complete the ground floor is a downstairs bathroom.To the first floor is a spacious reception room which is freshly presented in crisp neutral tones and boasts a feature fireplace.There is a modern fitted kitchen/dining room with a range of eye and base level units and integrated appliances which leads into the dining area withwith a door leading onto a private balcony.To the second floor is a light-filled master bedroom, bedroom two and and a spacious four piece family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68210261.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUM170498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Manor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.