5 bedroom detached house for saleWestview Road, Warlingham, CR6 9JD
- A Deceptively spacious Detached Home
- Enjoys Fantastic views
- Huge Brand new fitted En-Suite Bathroom
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 24' Lounge with large fireplace
- 17' Kitchen/Breakfast Rm & Sep Diner
- Utility Room
- Delightful, great sized Gardens
This delightful Detached home stands in the middle of a great sized plot enjoying the most amazing views across the valley. The accommodation is well proportioned and offers an adaptable layout suitable for an extended or large family. The master bedroom suite benefits from a fantastic, brand newly fitted En-Suite bathroom. There is also a large Kitchen/Breakfast room, 24' Lounge with large picture windows, Utility Room.
Warlingham Green is located nearby offering a range of local shops, restaurants and pubs together with Sainsbury's supermarket a short drive away. There are also good Bus routes with the 403 route stretching from Warlingham through to East Croydon and the M25 is easily accessible. In addition Upper Warlingham Station is nearby providing good access to London.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 401529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.