3 bedroom barn conversion for saleMarldon Cross Hill, Marldon, Paignton, TQ3
- solid oak floor
- slate with underfloor heating
- Rangemaster double cooker
- private off street parking
- en-suite master bedroom
- jacuzzi bath
- solid oak doors throughout
- Open Day
** OPEN DAY SATURDAY 17TH MARCH 10AM-2PM **
Part of a barn conversion development at Moor Tor Manor, this is a 3 bedroom, 3 story family home with extension. Located in the heart of Marldon village with primary school, village pub and green and shops located nearby.
Entrance door to porch with slate floor leading to hallway with solid oak floor , leading to ;
Kitchen with underfloor heated slate floor, double Rangemaster cooker with hood. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher and central island. Storage cupboard with boiler providing both hot water and radiator heating in all rooms.
Living room with solid oak floor, woodburner and double French doors leading to courtyard garden.
Double french doors leading fom Kitchen to Conservatory with underfloor heated slate floor leading to garden.
Stairs to first floor, leading to;
Two double sized bedrooms, fully carpeted.with storage.
Large bathroom with jauzzi bath, large shower and chrome radiator
Stairs to second floor leading to;
Master bedroom, fully carpeted with velux windows, walk in wardrobe/under eaves storage and full en-suite facilities. Hatch to floored loft space.
Outside there is a courtyard garden which is accessable from both the livingroom and conservatory with a shed and gate leading to two private off road parking spaces owned by the property. To the front is an outside tap.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68216285.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS81993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.