3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElim Court Gardens, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Potential to extend, subject to planning permission
- Close proximity to the town centre
- Corner plot garden
- Plenty of off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (61)
A bungalow with such a lovely corner plot garden is hard to come by but look no further as this has it all!The accommodation throughout is generous with a lovely lounge which outlooks the garden. This leads onto the decking area which means entertaining has never been easier! Just open up the doors and when the weather is nicer and away you go. There is potential to increase the size that is on show for everyone to see, subject to planning permission. Other properties in the area have extended up into the loft but there could be space to make larger if needed on the side. Quite simply, this is a fantastic bungalow in a perfect location for someone who needs a convenient lifestyle! Located on a popular small estate, this one has what most people who want to down size will be looking for. Starting with the position which is very convenient for Crowborough's town centre along with the bus routes into Tunbridge Wells and Brighton. If you didn't want to drive everywhere, you genuinely wouldn't have to here. In the other direction, you have access onto the Ashdown Forest for anyone who enjoys a nice relaxing walk at the weekends or if you have a dog then again this would be ideal. You are also tucked right into the corner of the cul-de-sac which is lovely and secluded.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 13'10 x 10'11 (4.22m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 9'10 (3.58m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 7'1 (3.48m x 2.16m)
- Lounge/Dining Room: 20'9 x 13'7 (6.33m x 4.14m)
- Kitchen: 11'6 x 8'3 (3.51m x 2.52m)
- Corner Plot Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68216924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.