2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWeston Road, Portland
- DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 2 BEDROOMS
- SHOWER/WET ROOM AND SEPARATE W.C.
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR WITH LAWNS AND SHRUBS PARKING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Detached bungalow situated in Weston close to local shops and bus route. The property has lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, 2 bedrooms and shower room. Outside are front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Accommodation - Front door to:-
Entrance Hall - Good sized hall with 2 built-in double door cupboards, radiator, hatch to roof space
Lounge - 6.68m x 3.33m (21'11" x 10'11") - Through room with windows to front and French doors to conservatory, fireplace with gas fire, woodblock flooring, radiator
Conservatory - 2.95m x 3.23m (9'8" x 10'7") - Installed 20 uPVC double glazed windows and doors to side overlooking the garden, ceramic tiled floor
Kitchen - 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10') - Range of fitted floor and wall units with work surfaces and tiled surrounds, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built-in fridge and freezer, double glazed door and window to rear, cupboard housing gas combi boiler
Bedroom One - 3.48m x 3.63m (11'5" x 11'11") - Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom Two - 3.51m x 2.62m (11'6" x 8'7") - Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Shower/Wet Room - Shower area with seat, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan
W.C. - Low level w.c., window to side
Outside - Front Garden
Paths lead both sides to:-
Rear Garden laid to lawns and paved patio area with shrubs, palm trees and borders
Council Tax - Band C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68217794.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27202522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.