3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarrogate Road, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 6NB
- SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME OVER THREE FLOORS
- OVER 1700 SQUARE FEET
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- BESBOKE, HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- POTENTIAL TO CREATE A FOURTH BEDROOM
- STUNNING HOUSE BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS
- SUPERB LIVING KITCHEN
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING = D
With flexible and versatile accommodation over three floors which extends to around 1700 sq feet this property boasts well proportioned, spacious accommodation with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. With three very large double rooms there is also potential to create a fourth bedroom - subject to the requirements of the buyer.
Accommodation, which is extensive, briefly consists of an entrance hallway, wc, walk in cloaks cupboard, family room with french doors leading out to a raised terrace and a very large sitting room with dual aspect. From the sitting room are steps down to the superb living kitchen with dining and utility area. Also to this floor is a useful store with external access. To the first floor is the master bedroom with walk in dressing room / potential en suite, two further large double bedrooms and an absolutely stunning four piece house bathroom.
Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front with a driveway allowing for off-street parking for several cars. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with fenced boundaries.
Located on Harrogate Road the property is within easy reach of a wide range of local shops and amenities including a French bakery as well as some highly regarded local schools. Also provides convenient access for Leeds and Bradford Airport. For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 2029923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68221652.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP203622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.