4 bedroom terraced house for saleRidgeway Avenue, Gravesend, Kent
- Extended 4 bedroom terraced house
- En-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Large, private rear garden
- Garage at the rear with off-road parking at the front
- Good condition throughout
- EPC energy rating D (65)
As soon as you approach this fine, period property which is situated in the heart of Gravesend and within touching distance of the town centre, you are bound to be impressed with the location. Commuters will be pleased to know that Gravesend railway station offers a high speed service whisking you into central London in just over twenty minutes, not forgetting the easy access to the A2. There are shops nearby for your everyday needs and a choice of good schools within walking distance.
Step inside and the presentation and sheer size of the accommodation on offer will leave you amazed. The property benefits from a loft conversion creating, not only great living space for the largest of families, but also a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
The modern kitchen area spills out into the conservatory with half being used as a utility area just handy for hiding away the laundry when guests come calling.
Parking worries will be a thing of the past as there is a garage at the rear of the property and off road parking at the front.
As the property is neutrally decorated throughout it offers the new buyer a blank canvas to put their own stamp upon in order to create their own dream home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'0 x 12'3 (4.27m x 3.74m)
- Dining Area: 11'5 x 10'4 (3.48m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 8'4 x 7'5 (2.54m x 2.26m)
- Conservatory: 18'4 (5.59m) x 9'5 (2.87m) narrowing to 5'3 (1.60m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 12'0 (4.19m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'6 x 11'0 (3.51m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'8 x 7'0 (2.34m x 2.14m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 6'0 (2.08m x 1.83m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'8 (5.08m) x 12'10 (3.91m) narrowing to 10'6 (3.20m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'5 x 5'10 (2.26m x 1.78m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage at the Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68222645.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.