3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBedhampton Hill, Havant, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Ample off road parking and a garage
- Beautiful private rear garden
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Close too local amenities
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Come home after a busy day , park up on your driveway and immediately feel stress free. The moment you and any guests walk through the front door and into your hallway you will instantly feel impressed!Feeling hungry? Straight ahead you will find the spacious and stylish kitchen/dining room over looking your private rear garden. This room is certainly the hub of this home and lends itself perfectly for any hosting.. sit at the table and enjoy a glass of wine and catch up with friends whilst some nibbles bake in the oven, or imagine sizzling away your family’s favourite dish whilst watching the children play in the Garden.When its time to unwind, the cosy lounge is just perfect, draw the curtains put your feet up and catch up on your favourite television programme, if it’s a crisp winters evening imaging getting the fire blazing !Upstairs you will find the bedrooms and the modern family bathroom , this is a true to type family home as all rooms are a good size!This property will not be around for long so I suggest you book your viewing now before its too late
What the Owner says:
This has been our home for over 30 years and we have absolutely loved it here, that’s why we have stayed here for so long. The time has now come for me to move on and start my new adventure, I will be sad to leave but excited at the same time.Not only have I loved the property but also the location , living close to, shops, pubs, restaurants, train station, bus stops and being a short drive to the A27 and A3 has been so good and practical.We have had many summer parties in the garden and being a good size and not too over looked you really can throw a good bash!I wish all the best too the new owners.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'2 x 13'1 (4.02m x 3.99m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 19'6 x 10'11 (5.95m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom One: 14'4 x 11'9 (4.37m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom Two: 12'0 x 11'5 (3.66m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom Three: 7'11 x 6'10 (2.41m x 2.08m)
- Bathroom: 6'11 x 6'8 (2.11m x 2.03m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68224097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.