4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthbank Road, Southport, PR8 6QH
- Larger style family house of character
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms and large conservatory
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast area
- Central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Enlarged feature rear garden
- Front garden with double width parking
- Internal inspection essential
A modernised and deceptively spacious, larger style 4 bedroom semi detached family house of character.
Situated in a well established residential area within easy reach of Southport town centre.
Hall, 3 separate living rooms, kitchen/breakfast area, conservatory, 3 good size bedrooms, study/4th bedroom, modernised bathroom/w.c. with separate shower.
Central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Enlarged, enclosed and secluded and attractively laid out L-shaped feature rear garden with the benefit of a sunny aspect and front garden with double width parking space.
Internal inspection essential. Highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.