2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Worcester Road Waresley, Hartlebury DY11 7XS
Withdrawn from Market
- A unique property with scope to extend
- Superb location within village of Hartlebury
- Ample off-road parking to the front
- Early inspection recommended
An immaculately presented two bedroom semi-detached family home enjoying a superb location within the historic village of Hartlebury approximately 10 miles from Worcester city centre itself. Reception Hall. Lounge. Snug/Inner Hall. Utility/Cloaks. Conservatory/Dining Room. Kitchen. Two Bedrooms. Bathroom. Gated driveway offering ample parking for a number of vehicles. Private & enclosed rear gardens. Early inspection recommended. Further potential to extend to the side subject to normal planning permissions. 'Energy Rating E'
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8044228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phipps & Pritchard, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.