1 bedroom flat for saleAurora Building, Canary Wharf, E14
- Impressive one bedroom apartment
- Located on the ninth floor
- Stylish, contemporary interiors in excellent condition
- Spectacular views towards Greenwich
- Large private balcony with space to dine
- Double bedroom with fitted storage
- Aurora Building provides full-time concierge services
- Moments from Canary Wharf
Offering modern interiors and an open-plan living arrangement, this light and airy one bedroom flat boasts stunning views across the water towards Greenwich and a great location close to Canary Wharf.
The Aurora Building benefits from a superb location, perfect for riverside walks and swift access into Canary Wharf where there is an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants. Local transport links include Blackwall DLR Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1036022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.