2 bedroom house for saleArgyle House, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Two bedroom split-level apartment
- An excellent opportunity for renovation
- Spacious and bright reception room
- Two double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Private terrace with green views
- Close to local amenities
- Within reach of DLR and bus transport links
This is split-level two bedroom apartment boasting a close proximity to Crossharbour DLR station and local amenities. An excellent opportunity for renovation.
Argyle House is situated within reach of the amenities on East Ferry Road and also those found in Canary Wharf. It is also ideally located in the catchment of local schools.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1036023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.