2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFleming Close, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Beautiful location
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Garage and off road parking
- Close to local transport links
- Stunning rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Sshhhh Are you looking for a nice bungalow that is situated in a cul-de-sac location? Then look no further this bungalow is spacious throughout and has a beautiful rear garden that is private and a real suntrap!From when you pull up on the drive and walk through the front door you will see that this property offers lots of versatility, you could change this bungalow to suit your own needs or move straight in without having to lift a finger, it really is down to you.Situated in the heart of Binstead you’re not too far away from anything here, whether you want to jump in the car or use the bus, you can be back into Ryde town centre or down to Ryde beach in 10 - 15 minutes.Our current owners have lived here for some years now and have decided to move to a slightly larger property as they now require more space. Anyone looking at this bungalow will fall in love with its convenience and privacy, but do not take my word for it come and see for yourselves.
- Lounge/Diner: 18'8 x 10'11 (5.69m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 10'4 x 8'11 (3.15m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'6 x 10'11 (5.03m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 8'11 (3.23m x 2.72m)
- Study: 12'2 x 7'2 (3.71m x 2.19m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Loft Room: 26'0 x 13'0 (7.93m x 3.97m)
- Front Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68226554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.