4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJackson Close, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11
- Double Glazed A rated windows
- Fitted kitchens with composite stone worktops
- A range of integrated Bosch/Samsung appliances
- Gas fired central heating
- 10 Year Premier Warranty
- Engineered wooden flooring to the ground floor
- Carpets to the remaining rooms included
- Full brochure available
***HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE*** [Terms & Conditions Apply]
A brand new development of just six four bedroom, three storey semi-detached homes which are set within a private cul-de-sac location. The development is located 1.1 miles away from Gidea Park station and 1.3 miles away from Harold Wood station linking you to London. London Liverpool Street station is approximately a 30 minute train journey. Both stations are also due in the next two years to be linked into the Crossrail. The accommodation includes four bedrooms, two of which have en-suites and all properties include two allocated parking spaces and rear gardens in excess of 70ft. EPC B.
Lounge 5m (16'5) x 4.57m (15') >13'8
Kitchen/Diner 5.77m (18'11) x 2.74m (9')
Bedroom One 6.07m (19'11) x 3.94m (12'11) > 9'6 with en-suite
Bedroom Two 3.51m (11'6) x 3.23m (10'7)
Bedroom Three 4.67m (15'4) x 2.84m (9'4)
Bedroom Four 3.58m (11'9) x 2.01m (6'7)
Garden 26.82m (88') x m (')
Photographs shown relate to the show home Plot 10
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68228258.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 449866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, at Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.