4 bedroom flat for saleHermand Terrace, Edinburgh
OPEN VIEWING - SUNDAY 2-4PM
Spacious and modern four bedroom double upper flat forming part of a traditional tenement within the much sought after Slateford area. Bright and airy, the property retains original features including bay window, cornicing and wooden flooring. The property also benefits from secure entry system, central heating and on-street parking. The property also has the advantage of West facing views towards the Pentland Hills. Internally, the property comprises:
• Entrance hallway with secure entry phone system
• Large lounge with bay window, feature fireplace and beautiful cornice with large storage room off
• Modern kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, a good range of base and wall units and ample space for a table and chairs
• Four double bedrooms
• Dining room/fifth bedroom
• Modern bathroom which has recently been renovated with white suite and mixer shower over the bath
• Shower room
• Gas central heating
• On-street parking
• Secure entry system
• Previously used as an HMO property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68228642.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27203142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.