Land for saleHeybrook Bay, Plymouth
Withdrawn from Market
- Development opportunity in a highly sought-after coastal position
- Live planning permission for 2 semi-detached houses
- Magnificent uninterrupted panoramic sea & coastal views
- South Hams Planning References 1461/17/ARC & 58/2876/12/F
LAND FOR SALE, BEACH ROAD, HEYBROOK BAY, PLYMOUTH PL9 0BS A completely unique opportunity to develop a site for occupation or with investment income potential, with magnificent uninterrupted panoramic sea and coastal views and far-reaching views to the Eddystone lighthouse. The land has planning permission for 2 semi-detached properties, each with terrace/sundeck and parking to the front with garden, light well and terrace to the rear. It is understood that conditions have been completed so the planning permission is live.
Mains water, drains, electricity, gas with nearby connection. Prospective purchasers should enquire of the relevant authorities about connection charges.
Each property comprises:
GROUND FLOOR - Entrance hall
- 3 bedrooms
- Master ensuite
- Family bathroom
FIRST FLOOR Spacious open plan area:
AREA DESCRIPTION Heybrook Bay is an idyllic coastal hamlet situated in the glorious South Hams. It lies approximately 10 miles south of the university city of Plymouth with its interesting maritime history, vast choice of entertainment and dining options and range of leisure facilities. One of the principal attractions of Heybrook Bay is easy access to the South West coastal path, together with outstanding panoramic sea views across towards the Cornish peninsula. It has its own pretty pebble beach and is close to the lovely sandy beaches of Wembury and Bovisand. It also has a well-frequented local pub and restaurant, and is just one mile from the hamlet of Down Thomas with its more extensive local amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100471004917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Julian Marks, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.