3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSellwood Road, Abingdon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Large Rear Garden Appox 100ft
- Desirable North Abingdon Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Gated Driveway Parking
This characterful extended three bedroom semi-detached home offers great sized accommodation, with a large kitchen/diner looking over the extensive rear garden, central living space & great front room. Set in a very popular part of North Abingdon, offering easy access to good local schools.
Set in a very popular part of North Abingdon, offering easy access to good local schools, local buses to Oxford and shops and pubs, Sellwood Road is a great area to live. North Abingdon offers easy access to the A34, Abingdon Leisure Centre and Tilsley Park along with offering a great afternoons walks around Abbey meadows and along the Thames.
This characterful extended three bedroom semi-detached home offers great sized accommodation, with a large kitchen/diner looking over the extensive rear garden, central living space and great front room. Upstairs there are three good sized double bedrooms and shower room. With its own driveway offering ample parking and side access to the rear garden, this property must be seen to appreciate all the features it has to offer.
Offering access to the ground floor living accommodation and with a window and door to the front of the property, the hallway is carpeted with a handy cupboard split in to three sections offering ample storage under stairs. GCH radiator.
A convenient downstairs bathroom with of a matching suite comprising of a mixer tap bath, WC, and wash hand basin and a window to the side aspect. This room is heated via GCH radiator.
Lounge 11' 7" Max x 11' ( 3.53m Max x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect allowing in plenty of natural light, a feature fireplace offering a focal point to the room. GCH radiator. Television point.
Dining Area 12' 1" x 10' 6" Max ( 3.68m x 3.20m Max )
Located conveniently off of the lounge, boasting a Wood burning stove, wooden flooring throughout and GCH radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 1" x 15' 3" Max ( 5.21m x 4.65m Max )
This good sized kitchen is partitioned into two sections and has plenty of natural light through the side and rear facing windows. Fitted with generous wall and base units, it has a range cooker, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and separate laundry cupboard. This room is heated via the gas central heating and incorporates the GCH boiler.
Garden Room 16' 8" x 6' ( 5.08m x 1.83m )
UPVC construction offering access to the rear garden, heated via an electric stove this makes the room useable all year round.
With stairs from the entrance hall, offering loft access with a pull down ladder, window to side aspect allowing in natural light and GCH radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 8" Max x 10' 9" ( 4.47m Max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect of the property. GCH radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' x 8' 8" ( 4.57m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side and rear aspects offering views over the private rear garden. GCH radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" Max x 10' 5" ( 3.28m Max x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the rear garden. GCH radiator.
Matching suite comprising of wash hand basin and WC, shower cubicle with extractor fan, window to the side aspect. GCH radiator.
Gated driveway access offering ample off-street parking.
Large rear garden approximately 100ft in length, which in mainly laid to lawn with a mixture of mature shrubs and trees. Workshops (with power and light) and a storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68233436.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABI105226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.