3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCathkin Avenue, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ORIGINAL STONE CONSTRUCTION
- SIX APARTMENT ACCOMMODATION
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FITTED WARDROBES IN MASTER BEDROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
- SOUTH FACING GARDENS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- EPC RATING BAND E (44)
This extended semi-detached property was build circa 1900, with the original house being of solid stone construction, and provides flexible two storey accommodation.
Entering at ground floor level you are welcomed by a convenient porch and entrance hallway, leading to bay windowed lounge with feature fireplace, downstairs WC, sitting room and separate dining room as well as a spacious kitchen/breakfasting area comprising a range of fitted units and worktops. Patio doors from the kitchen lead to a charming rear garden area, laid to a mixture of decking and stone chips, all enclosed by timber fencing.
The stairway off the hall leads to the upstairs landing expanding to three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Windows in the property are formed in a mixture of PVC and timber with the majority being triple glazed. Central heating and hot water are provided by a wall mounted, gas fired combination boiler contained within the kitchen. The boiler serves panel radiators throughout the house and provides hot water on instant demand.
Externally the front garden area is laid to a mixture of mono-block, concrete slabs and stone chips with the provision for off-street parking within the property grounds. The gardens are south facing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.