2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWades Croft, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1SU
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Modernised To A High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Driveway Parking, Garage & Workshop
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS - SPACIOUS & MODERN TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED DORMA BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom semi-detached dorma bungalow situated in a much sought after location in Freckleton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short walk to Freckleton village centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which has been modernised throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, large dining room, modern fitted kitchen, conservatory, two good size double bedrooms on with en-suite WC and a modern fitted family shower room. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured front and rear gardens with driveway parking for two vehicles leading to a single detached garage with extended workshop. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.