1 bedroom bungalow for saleFerndale Rise, Cambridge
- Individual detached city home
- Generous open plan kitchen/living area of 28' x 16'
- Kitchen fitted with range of Bosch integrated appliances
- Spacious bathroom fitted with contemporary white suite
- Double bedroom with doors to the private and secure courtyard garden
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout
- Convenient east city location
- Driveway for 2 cars
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- Anticipated rent of £900pcm
CONTACT BIDWELLS NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING
An individual detached single storey house in this east city location.
Providing approximately 500 sq ft of accommodation this property is an excellent freehold opportunity in convenient city location.
17 Ferndale Rise:
Entrance door leading into the open plan kitchen/dining area and living area. There is a cupboard opposite the front door housing the hot water cylinder and where there is space and plumbing for a washing machine.
The kitchen comprises a mix of base and wall mounted high gloss units, all of which are dark grey and finished with a light grey quartz worktop.
The property is complete with Bosch integrated dishwasher, single oven, electric 4 ring hob and cooker hood. There is space for a free standing fridge/freezer.
The property is finished with stylish light grey floor tiles, and contrasting dark grey floor tiles to the bathroom.
There is electric underfloor heating throughout with zoned thermostatic controls to the kitchen, living area, bathroom and bedroom.
The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white suite comprising handbasin with storage cupboards under, WC, bath with shower over and glass shower screen. There is also a mirrored cabinet above the handbasin.
The bedroom area is segregated by frosted glass sliding doors and has 3 pendant light fittings and double doors to the rear, private, courtyard garden.
Outside there is off road parking to the side providing 2 parking spaces and also rear access to the courtyard. There are outside lights to the front and rear and an outside tap.
This property would be an ideal investment opportunity with an antiipated rent of £900 PCM.
Cambridge North Railway Station : 3.5 miles
Cambridge Central Railway Station : 2.5 miles
Cambridge Airport/Marshalls : 1 mile
Cambridge Science Park : 3 miles
The Grafton Shopping Centre : 1.1miles
Historic City Centre : 1.5 miles
All distances are approximate and are using the road....there are many additional cycle and footpaths which will cut journey times down.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68234147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA170186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.