3 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Agnes Place, Chichester, West Sussex
- Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Further Double Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Designated Parking Space
- Attractive Communal Gardens
- Lease: 999 years from January 2003
76 St Agnes Place is a spacious and bright top floor penthouse apartment in this sought after development, just a short distance from the centre of Chichester city centre. Overlooking the attractive and well-maintained communal gardens, this apartment offers both a very convenient location with the benefit of a quiet setting.
The apartment can be approached by either stairs or by a lift service to the third floor. On entering the apartment, an entrance hall leads through to a good sized inner hallway which gives access to all the principal rooms. The living/dining room is a particular feature of the apartment, not just for its size but also for both its interesting ceiling lines ,which give the room great character, and its outlook over the communal gardens. This is a bright, dual aspect room with space for the layout to incorporate both a seating area and a dining area. The kitchen/breakfast room is located adjacent to the living/dining room and offers a range of floor and wall mounted kitchen units, with integrated eye-level electric oven with microwave above, a ceramic hob, an integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, also with space for a washing machine. There is room for a breakfast table to be positioned by the westerly aspect window.
The apartment has three double bedrooms, two of which have en suite shower rooms and built-in wardrobe/storage space. All the bedrooms are of a good size with the room currently being used as the principal bedroom overlooking the communal gardens. In addition, there is an attractive family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68234816.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HPS170516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.