3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCirrus Crescent, Gravesend, Kent
- Extended 3-bedroom semi-detached house
- Spacious accommodation
- Garage en-bloc and off-street parking at the front
- Popular Riverview Park location
- Immaculate condition throughout
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Location, location, location! Most property programmes and commentators advise that, when searching for a property, it’s all about the location. Well this certainly applies to this fantastic family home situated in the popular Riverview Park area.There is a choice of good schools nearby, as well as local shops and amenities, including a library and a mini Tesco’s. Cascades leisure centre and Southern Valley golf course are close by for those with a more energetic lifestyle and, for those of you that need to commute for work, there is a local bus stop offering a coach service to London. Back to the house! There are three good sized bedrooms, so there will be no arguing amongst the children. You will also be pleased to know that the property has been extended on the ground floor creating a larger kitchen and a separate dining area. Externally, there is garage en-bloc just to the rear of the property as well and off-street parking at the front, so parking worries will be a thing of the past. All in all, this is the perfect family home and with no ‘DIY’ work needed, you can simply collect your belongings and move straight in!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 23'1 (7.04m) x 11'10 (3.61m) narrowing to 10'0 (3.05m)
- Dining Area: 9'4 x 8'9 (2.85m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen: 18'6 x 7'8 (5.64m x 2.34m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 11'3 (4.02m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'9 (3.43m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 6'9 (2.75m x 2.06m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 5'6 (2.06m x 1.68m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage En-Bloc
- Off Road Parking at the Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68238722.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.