2 bedroom barn conversion for saleBlacksmiths Lane, Happisburgh, Norwich
- Perfect Home/ Holiday Home/ Let
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Full Residential Status
- Coastal Location
- No Onward Chain
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- South Facing Garden With Patio
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000-£180,000
A well-presented, fully self-contained two bedroom cottage, located in the beautiful coastal village of Happisburgh. Happisburgh is known for its lighthouse and the village has excellent local facilities including a post office, village shop, public house and school.
Beautifully located two bed barn conversion, in the popular coastal village of Happisburgh. Boasting an open plan lounge/diner/kitchen providing spacious and light accommodation to compliment the two generous double bedrooms and bathroom. Early viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this well presented fully self-contained property. To the front the property offers a well maintained and enclosed garden with a patio area and the property has two allocated car parking spaces as well as a large external storage shed. This flexible living accommodation would be an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer, a holiday home, investment or someone looking to move to the area.
Kitchen/ Diner/ Lounge 17' x 12' 10" ( 5.18m x 3.91m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, tile and glass splashbacks, sink/drainer, electric oven and gas hob with extractor cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer, space for a washing machine and dishwasher, radiator and a south facing window and door leading to the garden. There are exposed beams and an exposed brick and flint wall adding character.
Bedroom 1 17' 1" x 8' 10" ( 5.21m x 2.69m )
With a double glazed south facing window to the front, radiator and exposed old brick and flint barn wall and beams.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.57m )
With a south facing Velux window, radiator and exposed old brick and flint barn walls and beams.
White bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, hand wash basin and low level WC. With terracotta style tiled floor, shaver light point and extractor fan.
South facing garden with both a lawned and patio area enclosed by a brick and flint wall, with an LPG gas barbecue and outside lighting. There are two allocated parking spaces and a large lockable storage shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68244191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS105356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.