3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Hayling Island
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached 3 Bedroom chalet house built circa 2007.
- Lounge with fitted Log burner. Double glazing.
- Downstairs cloak/shower room. Family shower room to first floor.
- Cream gloss fronted modern fitted kitchen.
- Main bedrooms with fully fitted wardrobes.
- Electric radiators with individual remote controlled thermostats.
- Double Garage and extensive paved parking area.
- Enclosed rear Garden with feature raised decking area.
- Convenient local schools, shops, bus routes and amenities.
- Internal viewing highly recommended.
Early viewing is advised for this tastefully well presented house built within the last 10 years and located conveniently to local schools, shops, bus routes and amenities down a quiet lane off Church Road. There is a spacious lounge with fitted log burner, downstairs bedroom, which is currently used as a Dining Room and newly fitted cloakroom. Upstairs are a further two main bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a spacious family shower room. Outside is a double length Garage and extensive paved driveway providing ample parking for several cars, caravan etc. Pedestrian gates lead to an enclosed rear garden and feature decked seating area. Internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68245745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8085871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoff Foot Estate Agents, Hayling Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.