3 bedroom flat for saleRoseneath Place, Edinburgh
CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 23RD AUGUST AT 1PM
Spacious three bedroom, first floor flat within a traditional Victorian tenement and located in the much sought after Marchmont area. Bright, airy and with fantastic potential, the property retains original features including dual aspect bay window and ornate cornicing. The property also benefits from ample storage space and on-street permit parking. Internally, the property comprises:
• Entrance hallway with secure entry phone system
• Large lounge with fantastic bay window and original period features
• Kitchen/dining room with a good range of base and wall units and ample space for a table and chairs
• Three good sized double bedrooms
• Bathroom with shower over the bath
• Study/box room
• Hallway storage cupboards
• Secure entry system
• Close to local amenities
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68245853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27204382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.