2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWishingtree Close, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Offers in Region of
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- En Suite Bathroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Large & Well Maintained Rear Garden.
- Vacant Possession
Situated in a popular Cul-de-sac boasts this Detached BUNGALOW offering a lounge, DINING room, kitchen/ breakfast room, en suite and TWO double bedrooms. Further benefits include a cloakroom, ORP for multiple vehicles, GARAGE and a large and enclosed rear GARDEN.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this Detached Bungalow situated in a highly sought after residential cul-de-sac accessed via Ironlatch Avenue, with local shopping facilities and bus routes available nearby. Accommodation offers a lounge, dining room, kitchen/ breakfast room, en suite bathroom and two double bedrooms. Further benefits include a cloakroom, off road parking for multiple vehicles, garage and a large and enclosed rear garden having pond. The property has planning permission for an extra cloakroom/shower room to the side of the property (to service bedroom 2) and the work has been started. Planning information can be found on the Hastings Borough Council Website under reference HS/FA/08/00461.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the merits of this property.
Double glazed door into
With further door into
With recess spotlights, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and two windows to the side aspect. Door into
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 20' max x 9' 11" ( 6.10m max x 3.02m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, range style cooker with chimney style cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, built in microwave and two wall mounted centrally heated radiators. Two double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden and further double glazed door affording access to the rear garden. Opens onto
Dining Room 17' 10" x 9' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.00m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect. Opens onto
Lounge 17' 11" x 15' 4" ( 5.46m x 4.67m )
Built in wood burning stove, wall lights and two wall mounted centrally heated radiators. Double glazed patio doors to the side aspect with built in shutters. Further double glazed door to the rear aspect with built in shutter.
From Kitchen/ Breakfast room door through to a lobby area. Further door into Garage &
Fitted with a low level wc and wash hand basin.
Access to loft space, recess spotlights and a borrowed light window from Kitchen. Door into
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Walk in wardrobe, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect. Into
En Suite Bathroom
Fitted and comprising a panel bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin. Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and heated towel rail, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 16' x 11' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.63m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and dual aspect windows to the front and side.
To the front of the property there is a small area of garden predominantly laid to lawn. Driveway providing off road parking for four vehicles leading to a garage with up and over door power and light connected.
The rear garden is a very good size and very well maintained, with various seating areas, pond, shed and a greenhouse. The garden is fully enclosed and offers a good degree of seclusion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68249528.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.