1 bedroom flat for saleSteamer Street, Barrow-In-Furness
- Auction Date: 18th - 19th October 2017
- Guide Price: £17,000 - £18,000+
- Second floor apartment
- One Bedroom
- Currently tenanted
- Achieving £325 pcm ( £3,900 pa )
- Gross yield of 22.94% based on guide price
- 462 sq ft ( taken from EPC )
- High demand for rentals in area
- Ideal buy to let investment opportunity
The one bedroom apartment is located on the second floor, comprising of an entrance hall, reception room, kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom.
We have been advised by the managing agents that the property is in a good condition.
Externally the property benefits from on street parking.
Accommodation - 462 (sq. ft) taken from the energy performance certificate
Tenure - Long Leasehold – Please see legal pack for further details.
Services - We understand the property to be connect to mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Council Tax - Council Tax band A £1149.15pa
Investment Analysis - The property is currently tenanted for £325pcm (£3,900 pa) reflecting a gross yield of 22.94% based on the guide price.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68250392.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27204558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call John Pye Property, Nottingham on 0115 970 6060.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.