1 bedroom flat for saleSteamer Street, Barrow-In-Furness
- Auction Date 18th/19th October 2017
- Guide Price: £17,000 - £18,000+
- Ground floor apartment
- One bedroom
- Currently tenanted
- Achieving £325 pcm (£3,900 pa)
- Gross yield of 22.94% based on guide price
- 462 sq ft (taken from EPC)
- High demand for rentals in area
- Ideal buy to let investment
This one bedroom apartment is located on the ground floor briefly comprising of a reception room, kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom.
We have been advised that the property is in a good condition.
Externally the property benefits from on street parking.
Accommodation - 462 sq ft (taken from EPC)
Tenure - Long Leasehold – Please refer to legal pack.
Services - We understand the property to be connected to gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Council Tax - Council Tax band A £1149.15 pa
Investment Analysis - The property is currently achieving a rent £325 pcm (£3900 pa) reflecting a gross yield of 22.94% based on the guide price.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68251760.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27204710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call John Pye Property, Nottingham on 0115 970 6060.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.