4 bedroom detached house for saleCrossbush Road, Felpham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Detached Character House
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Sun Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom/WC
- Garage and South Facing Garden
- Viewing Recommended
Situated on the Private Summerley Estate, a few hundred metres of the beach lies this four double bedroom detached house which has been tastefully updated and maintained by the current owners. The well proportioned accommodation includes a south facing sitting/dining room which overlooks the rear garden and leads out onto a sun room. There is also a kitchen/breakfast room with a useful store leading off and a cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, one of which benefitting from en-suite shower room and three from a bright dual aspect. There is also a modern bath/shower room on the first floor.
Outside, to the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking and leading to a garage with electric door. As mentioned previously the rear garden is of a southerly aspect and has a patio area adjoining the rear of the property giving way to a well manicured lawn. The garden is enclosed by mature flower and shrub borders. EPC-E
Private Estate Charge: We understand that the Private Estate Charge is £140.00 per annum.
The Private Summerley Estate is a sought-after location to the east of Felpham village. The village offers a range of local facilities including schools, Doctors' Surgery, sports centre with swimming pool, golf club and a range of other useful shops and public houses. There are also sailing facilities. The cathedral city of Chichester and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and racecourse can all be found within approximately 10 mile radius.
Beautifully presented detached house situated in a sought-after location.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 14'4 (4.37m) x 13'9 (4.19m)
Sitting/Dining Room 31'3 (9.53m) x 14'8 (4.47m)
Sun Room 10'2 (3.1m) x 7'6 (2.29m)
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom 15'11 (4.85m) x 15'4 (4.67m)
Bedroom 16'1 (4.9m) x 15'4 (4.67m)
Bedroom 14'1 (4.29m) x 11'9 (3.58m)
Bedroom 12'3 (3.73m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
Garage 18'7 (5.66m) x 9' (2.74m)
Front and Rear Gardens
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68252459.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 254413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.